Goals of CanadianEMR
- To facilitate and support the adoption and use of Electronic Medical Record systems by Canadian physicians and their staff in order to enhance the delivery of efficient, high-quality care to Canadians;
- To work collaboratively with groups and organizations within the healthcare system to ensure relevance and value with respect to the content and services provided;
- To provide a forum for physicians to share best practices and knowledge with each other;
- To provide tools and resources that assist in the selection, implementation and use of EMRs;
- To link to the growing body of evidence and anecdotal commentary regarding the impact of EMRs on care delivery.